This DLC restores the full adult content of the game for the Steam version. The Denpasoft version of the game has this content built in.
Re;Lord 1 ~The witch of Hertfort and stuffed animals~ is a strip battle game layered with a fun, thorough story and an addictive gameplay of strategy and action!
In a fantasy world where magic exists, the demon realm faced an unprecedented danger. Three "witches of disaster" appeared and invaded the demon country of Saarland. Due to the recent peaceful times, Saarland lacked the skills to protect the territory of Groesen.
Recognizing the witches’ overwhelming powers, such as the ability to change the form of others, they surrendered the territory to them. Half a year later, the majority of the townspeople in Groesen had been turned into dolls. Wilfred decided to take back the land from the witches, and he possesses the only ability to defeat them.
This Strip Battle SLG features a map gameplay with strategic goals and a battle gameplay with target shooting and skills level-up. Attack the witches' clothes to undress them and reveal different CGs and H-scenes! Enjoy a fully-voiced quirky main character and his sidekick in a fleshed-out story filled with slapstick comedy!
- Full Japanese voice acting including the main character, featuring talents such as Shirotsuki Kaname and Ueda Akane (Suzuki Aya in the NEKO-NIN exHeart series)
- Gorgeous artwork by artist Mizunezumi
- Slapstick comedy with a fleshed-out story and fun characters
- Target clothes to take them off: affect CGs and H-scenes
- Two witches to battle and undress
- Strip battle SLG with map gameplay (strategic) and battle gameplay (shooting)
- Skills level-up and achievements
- Original version with mosaics
Once your payment has been sent and you received a confirmation on our website and by email, the transfer still needs to take place. Your account might show a frozen amount for the purchase, but it doesn't mean that the transfer was done yet. Once your payment has been fully verified and processed, you will receive an email with your downloads.
Payment processing can take a few minutes and up to a few hours, but if it takes any longer, we suggest contacting our support team to clear the payment. This can be due to a number of reasons, one of the most frequent is that the information is written slightly differently, or a typo was inserted by mistake.