Let us live on this land so arid.
KARAKARA. It is the sound of aridity. It is the sound of dry asphalt and sandy winds. It is the sound of relentless sunshine, as well as the sound of a withering race.
The "Age of Dusk." It is a time of senescence for the human species, during which hybrids known as the "Others"—those who are human, yet not—exist in great numbers. On the windswept barrens of a land without moisture, a small gathering of people make their living in a world they no longer know. Down a stretch of highway and far from the heart of the town are two such people who run a small diner. To them, the circumstances that reshaped their world is of far less concern than the number of lunch boxes they can load into their delivery vehicle. After all, leaving customers hungry is not good for business, and business keeps them fed. Day after day, they occupy themselves with the endless work of their store. However, the comfortable monotony of their daily lives is turned on its head when they discover a large suitcase by the roadside on their way home from deliveries. Lying on the suitcase, un-moving, is a young girl with pink hair...
Though parched, they keep each other company,
and while hollow, they fill each other's voids.
So shall they live
on this land so arid.
A long highway stretches uncurving from the heart of Sagami Francisco. The sparse clouds grant little respite from the merciless heat of the sun.
Off to the side of the highway, a lone diner sits quietly a good ways from town. Though small, the work involved in running the diner keeps the main character and Lucia plenty busy.
Inside the diner is a cozy atmosphere with a kitchen to the back and tables in the front. Once they finish the day's work, the weary pair will retreat upstairs to their living quarters.
- Planning/Script: Nachi Kio
- Best known for writing Yumiko's route in Grisaia, he has also written the scenario for Scarlett and AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue. Additionally he also is a graphic designer who made many logos for anime, manga, and visual novels!
- Illustration/Character Design: p19
- An illustrator known for the usage of soft pastel colors for her drawings. She has illustrated for Himegitsune no Servant, Skyride!, and Vamp on the Deadline. She also draws her own doujinshi that are sold at various conventions in Japan.
- Music: Jun Okubo
- Background: Taira Kato
- Coloring: Suzukiya16
- Director: Jun Shiihara
- Producer: Yukihiro Ikejima
- Movie: Yashiro Kanzuki (Mju:z)
- Production Studio: calme
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- 1.3GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher (Recommendation : 2 GB RAM or higher)
- 1280 x 720
- Sound Card
- DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Version 9.0c
Once your payment has been sent and you received a confirmation on our website and by email, the transfer still needs to take place. Your account might show a frozen amount for the purchase, but it doesn't mean that the transfer was done yet. Once your payment has been fully verified and processed, you will receive an email with your downloads.
Payment processing can take a few minutes and up to a few hours, but if it takes any longer, we suggest contacting our support team to clear the payment. This can be due to a number of reasons, one of the most frequent is that the information is written slightly differently, or a typo was inserted by mistake.