Let us live on this land so arid.
KARAKARA. It is the sound of aridity. It is the sound of dry asphalt and sandy winds. It is the sound of relentless sunshine, as well as the sound of a withering race.
The “Age of Dusk.” It is a time of senescence for the human species, during which hybrids known as the “Others”—those who are human, yet not—exist in great numbers. On the windswept barrens of a land without moisture, a small gathering of people make their living in a world they no longer know. Down a stretch of highway and far from the heart of the town are two such people who run a small diner. To them, the circumstances that reshaped their world is of far less concern than the number of lunch boxes they can load into their delivery vehicle. After all, leaving customers hungry is not good for business, and business keeps them fed. Day after day, they occupy themselves with the endless work of their store. However, the comfortable monotony of their daily lives is turned on its head when they discover a large suitcase by the roadside on their way home from deliveries. Lying on the suitcase, un-moving, is a young girl with pink hair…
Though parched, they keep each other company,
and while hollow, they fill each other’s voids.
So shall they live
on this land so arid.
- A long highway stretches uncurving from the heart of Sagami Francisco. The sparse clouds grant little respite from the merciless heat of the sun.
- Off to the side of the highway, a lone diner sits quietly a good ways from town. Though small, the work involved in running the diner keeps the main character and Lucia plenty busy.
- Inside the diner is a cozy atmosphere with a kitchen to the back and tables in the front. Once they finish the day’s work, the weary pair will retreat upstairs to their living quarters.
- Planning/Script: Nachi Kio
- Best known for writing Yumiko’s route in Grisaia, he has also written the scenario for Scarlett and AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue. Additionally he also is a graphic designer who made many logos for anime, manga, and visual novels!
- Illustration/Character Design: p19
- An illustrator known for the usage of soft pastel colors for her drawings. She has illustrated for Himegitsune no Servant, Skyride!, and Vamp on the Deadline. She also draws her own doujinshi that are sold at various conventions in Japan.
- Music: Jun Okubo
- Background: Taira Kato
- Coloring: Suzukiya16
- Director: Jun Shiihara
- Producer: Yukihiro Ikejima
- Movie: Yashiro Kanzuki (Mju:z)
- Production Studio: calme
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- 1.3GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher (Recommendation : 2 GB RAM or higher)
- 1280 x 720
- Sound Card
- DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Version 9.0c
Please be aware of the following points, which only apply to the Steam version and not the physical release.
- Any screenshots taken during the 18+ scenes as well as the thumbnails for saves during the 18+ scenes will be blurred out or otherwise replaced with pictures of All Ages scenes.
- The game will revert to the All Ages version when you stream.
- When beginning a stream, the game will automatically return to the title screen.
- While streaming, you cannot load save data from 18+ scenes.
Attempting to replace files in the Steam version with those of the physical release or otherwise tampering with or exploiting the files therein in order to upload pictures or video of the 18+ scenes to the Steam Community may be a violation of the Steam Terms of Service, and regardless of intention or error, measures may be taken to suspend your account, so please do not attempt to do so.
- The contents of this software are protected by Japanese copyright law. Under Japanese copyright law, this software may be used for personal purposes.
- Commercial and non-commercial use of this software which deviates from what is allowed under copyright law is strictly prohibited.
- This software is a work of fiction. All characters, organizations, and/or places are fictitious. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
- Under no circumstances will calme nor Sekai Project be responsible for any loss or damage, resulting from anyone’s installation or playing of this software.