Future Fragments is a hybrid platformer Run 'N Gun RPG game with a science fiction/mystery theme. In this demo, you can choose your own path through the level. In the full game, there will be 5 levels, each with its own set of enemies and environments; this Electric Level demo has a robotic theme throughout.
The game starts off in the year 1000 AD, where your King, a powerful sorcerer, has been having trouble keeping your kingdom protected from those who would try and harm it.
He’s attempted to train multiple promising citizens into mages to help defend the kingdom, but unfortunately only two of them had enough talent to become true magicians; Talia (that’s you!), an 18-year old, serious, “by the book” long-range specialist and Faye, a 21-year old, acerbic, arrogant short-range specialist.
All seemed lost as the kingdom was slowly losing ground, but then your King stumbled on a miracle solution. Using his powers to rip a portal open to the future, he was able to find a powerful weapon, sitting disassembled in fragments, in the year 3000 AD.
Thus, your King’s orders are simple and direct; find the Fragments and return home safely. Additionally, whoever brings back the most pieces will be designated the King’s right-hand woman, with all the power that that brings. Unfortunately for the King though, the two women each have their own motives...
And of course, there are threats in the future, too. Mainly, there’s the World Organization for Regulation of the Masses, abbreviated “affectionately” as the WORM by the few remaining rebels who fight against it. Even worse is that sex and relationships, being seen as a waste of time that could be spent working, are both outlawed by the WORM (people are created through cloning and other means).
This means that quite a few people are very, VERY desperate for sex in the future... and on top of all that, if you want to survive, you'll need to figure out the truth behind the Future Fragments.
- 36 maps across 6 paths
- 16 boss puzzle rooms
- 4 different enemies and 1 boss
- 18 powerups, 3 charge shots, and 2 utility abilities
- 4 enemies with 2 sex animations each
- 1 boss with a lengthy sex animation
- 3 long cutscene-based sex animations
- 5 game over CG scenes with 2 variations each
- 30 total cutscenes with over 90 variations of the ways they can play out
- 30 databanks with over 50 variations in reactions
- 2,500 lines of dialogue across over 4 hours of spoken audio, with 16 voice actors/actresses
- 25 songs (about 10 variations of the main track due to the dynamic audio)
|Hard Disk Space||300MB|
|OS||Windows 7 or Windows 10|
|Hard Disk Space||300MB|
|GPU||High Quality (The game's quality will adjust itself based on your GPU.)|
|Controls||Microsoft Gamepad (It has reconfigurable controls, will auto-map to gamepad. The game can have issues with PlayStation gamepads.)|
Excited about this upcoming release? Find out more on the Future Fragments Patreon page and support the game's development! Here's a preview of what you can look forward to in the full game:
- 20+ enemies, 6 bosses, 90+ H-animations
- A Hub Map system that allows you to choose the order you complete maps in
- 5 expansive stages, with lots of secrets to find; Fire, Ice, Electric, Earth, and "The End", each with significantly different aesthetics
- Multiple mechanics per level, making each level a new experience gameplay-wise
- New movement abilities per level once you've defeated each boss, as well as new attacks
- 50+ powerups; you can mix and match up to 3 at a time
- A fleshed out, mystery-driven plot that you can skim the surface of or dive deep into it, it's up to you!
- 150+ optional interactive cutscenes; your choices during them matter, and based on what actions you take throughout the game, you'll end up with one of 36 possible endings!
- Dynamic music and sound that changes based on the events going on around you, in real time
- 25+ hours of professional voice acting for the entire game across 30+ voice actors
- 200+ optional databanks to read to find out more of the story of Future Fragments, with Talia's reaction after each one changing based on the previous databanks you've read
- After launch, we'll be translating the game into Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, and other languages (text only)
Look forward to two more games by HentaiWriter coming to Denpasoft!Reclaim Reality